Green Polyethylene is a renewable alternative to polyethylene, a thermoplastic Polymer largely used for rigid and flexible packaging applications, such as food and beverage, cleaning and personal care products, as well as toys, trash containers and plastic bags.
By using Green Polyethylene, Resinex’s customers can offer unique products made from renewable resources that make a significant contribution to reducing the level of greenhouse gas emissions.
Why should I Use I'm green™ Polyethylene for my Products?
- HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE grades
- Biopolymer - 100% made from renewable raw materials
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- Injection and blow molding; blown film, cast film, fiber and wire & cable extrusion
- Local warehousing and Technical Sales force in every European country
- PE experts ready to support your projects
What is I'm green™ Polyethylene?Polyethylene is conventionally produced from fossil raw materials such as oil or natural gas, and is found in many everyday products: food packaging, cosmetics, beverages and bags, among others. Green plastic, also known as I'm green™ Polyethylene, is a plastic made from a renewable raw material: ethanol from Brazilian sugarcane.
The I'm green™ Polyethylene exhibits the same characteristics as the petrochemical polyethylene, in application, performance, and especially recycling.
ApplicationsI'm green™ Polyethylene has the same technical properties, appearance and versatility of applications of polyethylene from fossil source. The replacement of fossil source polyethylene for I'm green™ Polyethylene does not require investment in new machines for plastics converters.
Injection Moulding (HDPE & LDPE)
- Pails & basins
- Caps & Closures
- Thin-walled parts
- Compounding and masterbatches
- Caps and closures for beverages
- Boxes for beverages bottles
Blow Molding (HDPE)
- Bottles for household cleaning products and health and care products
- Bottles for food products
- Canisters from 2 to 20L for chemical products
- Containers for non-food applications such as alcohol, cosmetics and lubricant oils
- Rigid containers for cosmetics and pharmaceutical applications (complies with USP 33)
Fiber Extrusion (HDPE)
- Bi-co nonwoven
- Fibers in general
- Shading and protecting nets
Blow and Cast Film Extrusion (LLDPE & LDPE & HDPE)
- Stretch films
- Shrink films for pallets
- Lamination film
- Heavy duty bags
- Films for automatic packaging of solid and liquid products
- Typical blown film applications including films for diapers and other general purposes
- High clarity films for coextruded food packaging, such as: cheese, meat, sausages, sliced ham, etc.
- Flexible bottles for solids, liquids or pasties products for hygiene and cleanness
- Other: Insulation for low and medium tension XLPE wire and cable